Sunday, January 20, 2008

Beppu Menkan Japanese Restaurent

Went to Beppu with my colleagues for lunch. We have this decision to try all the yummy food near out work place before we move to the new place.

I used to eat Beppu once a month during attachment. It was like our pay day treat back with my other classmate during our attachment period.

Beppu is the place for spicy ramen! It has different level of spiciness for the ramen. I think there is level 1, 2, 4, 6 and 8. I heard they have even higher levels but not stated in menu. I remember level 1 is of "no kick". I stuck at 2. Its jsut right. Level 4 will be sucidal!

DSC00043
My colleague's ramen '#18'. Haha! That's nt the name of the ramen. Its so popular that they remembered the number by hard. Its fried chicken. I had this recently.. O so nice and crispy the chicken.

DSC00044
My teriyaki chicken ramen! The chicken skin of the chicken is so nice and crispy. Yumz yum!

We all took level 2 spiciness. 1 of my colleague told me he ever had a challenge with his fwen to finish up a level 4 noodles. Drink finish the soup to the last drop! Madness! He said they end up with a stomachache that same nite.

I kinda like it... its something u will crave.. esp on a cold rainy day!

No comments: