Thursday, January 03, 2008

Christmas 2007

Its already the 3rd day of 2008 and I am here.. still blogging abt christmas. Nothing much to say... the holiday season is over. abit sad. hehe! Let the pics do the toking...

some preperation done before christmas


IMG_9227
Caramel corn.. requested by my sis for her office xmas party.

IMG_9233

IMG_9234
oatmeal raisin cookies to be used as gifts to our guests.

IMG_9224
bacon bits to put in my mashed potato on christmas day!

Christmas decorations - excellent job by dad!

IMG_9238 IMG_9239 IMG_9251 IMG_9118 IMG_9240 IMG_9241 IMG_9246
he did an excellent job with the decor. Really put the whole hse in the christmasy mood! I jus took a few simple shots of what he did. Dad is the best!! I thnik he gonna cry abt having to take down the decorations tml/sat. hees!

On Christmas Day

IMG_9278
Cookies... packed in a rush! Too busy helping to prepare and forgot abt them. Ha! cant pack earlier else will 'become soft'.

IMG_9260
assorted nuts as snacks for the guests.

IMG_9261
Sausages & chipolatas

IMG_9273
The turkey tat occupied the oven for 5 hours! mum woke up at 6.30 jus to prepare this!!

IMG_9271
The ham! great job done by mum! love it!! Yumz!!! everyone tabao my ham home... so little leftover ham for me! :(

IMG_9263
Korean "nian gao". Din eat it. Cause not christmasy food to me! haha!

IMG_9275
Otah from malaysia

IMG_9276
some greens.

IMG_9279
My dish! mashed potato with bacon bits! I mashed about 20 potatos!

O! and a log cake from Awfully chocolate which i forgot to take photo of! Doesnt matter.. it was pretty ugly. Also, had a bad experience with their service! LOng story! Over it! Cant b bothered to explain!

And you think thats all the food we had.... U R WRONG!!

IMG_9266

IMG_9265
Pumpkin soup and seafood pasta from my auntie! She also made fried rice, baked tofu and some mushroom with veggie!!! There's too much food! I gave up taking pics!!

IMG_9267
Mee siam! made by another auntie. 1 of our usual party fare! this is like our family's 'jia zhuan cai'~ haha!

and there was curry chicken with baguette too! I cant find my pic anywhere!!

there was also fruitcake made by my mum. Thats the bad thing abt me. If its something i dun fancy, i wun rem to take pic about it. Then there were more fruitcakes, tarts, cakes and otahs nicely bought by one of my uncle.

Christmas day was food overloaded! I did not noe where to stay. With so much choices, it was surprising that i din eat much! I think i got full looking at them!

Thank you mum and dad for the wonderful party!! and B for helping with the preparation and for driving all the way to cluny court for the logcake! I love preparing for christmas party! God bless mum and dad with long life and good health so we can always have many many more christmas parties ahead!! hehe.. selfish thot of me!

P.S. and miss pgy ... this is all that u missed for not coming! :P

No comments: