Monday, January 07, 2008

The daily scoop. - again! :p!

Went to daily scoop again on new year's eve. Sorta of celebration of the coming new year since we did not have anything exciting on that night. Well...suppose to go to frn's hse for a drink... too tired.. too lazy. Old boring pple! :p!

This time i ordered 2 scoops! 1 lychee martini and my favourite, green tea and red bean! I wanted to try the baileys! But stopid B said he refuse to share his lychee martini with me. selfish!

DSC00032

This time round, i feel that the ice cream is a bit too icy. The green tea and red bean really cannot beat that of azuba sabo. Firstly, the red bean they used is wrong. I think they use those local red beans kind. Also, the green tea ice cream is jus not creamy and fragrant enuff. Haagen Daaz green tea ice cream is really good.

Also tried the chempadak, like the durian, the flavour is rich and strong like the fruit itself. kinda like that. hees!

O! by the way, jus realised that the ice cream at island creamery is even cheaper. $2.50 per scoop! haha! Had some ice cream there when I went to order my logcake. But this place is so much more conveinient for us. But no more green tea ice cream for me.....

No comments: