Saturday, April 15, 2006

The joy of baking..

I baked again ydae! Made use of the holiday given to me. It was a good feeling! Geting yr hands dirtee and messing up the kitchen.

The best part of baking is to smell the aroma of the baking cookies in the oven!

From my tasters' reviews, ydae's baking was a successful one! I am glad every1 loves it!

Think i have been watching too much changjin, Chang jin saes her little wish in life is that thru her food, she wishes to bring a smile to the person who eats her food. N the thot jolted in my mind as i was baking, i actually enjoyed every step when i was baking.

In fact, i got pretty sad when i see the cookies on the cooling tray. It jus means my job is done.
I din even eat my cookie until little natalie offered it too me. Who can resist an offer from our "little tomato" (my new nickname for her)? After tasting it, I must sae i deserve a pat on the back. Keke!

I wish i could learn to cook real dishes for the person i love so that i can bring a smile into his face.

Any masters ard willing to impart his/her skills to me?

No comments: