Sunday, April 26, 2009

Prego @ Fairmont Singapore

Tried out Prego at Fairmont on my Hen's night (http://www.fairmont.com/singapore/GuestServices/Restaurants/Prego.htm). I cant remember the exact things we had as it has been more than 2 months ago. I can vaguely recall we were stuffing ourselves with the free bread with olive oil and basimic vinegar as we were really hungry.

We shared 2 pizzas, 1 risotto and 2 pasta items among the 7 of us!

IMG_6460
I remembered we really loved 1 of the pizza. Cant rem which!

IMG_6461
O! I remembered loving this pasta the most! cause my puke (due to after dinner events.. :p) smelt alot like it . Never eat pasta before drinking.. cause the puke stinks like hell!

P1010819
Eh.. cant rem much!

IMG_6465
And we ended the dinner with absolutely yummy creamy tiramisu!!!

P1010824
My beautiful and wonderful friends who contributed to the FUN and FUND of my hen's night! And to my lovely bridesmaid, thank you for all the planning!

No comments: