Sunday, November 19, 2006

Dinner at JB.

Had an absolutely fun time with BC ydae. We were lazing ard in the late morning wondering what to do for the day. It seems really hard to find things to do in SG these days. Moreover, its really hard to get our fwens to go out with us since they are kinda busy with studies. BC then suggested that we shall go down to JB and do something different.

So ard 5 plus, after BC came back from work ( yes! work! poor guy!), we took a drive down to woodlands checkpoint to park our vehicle and then head to the customs to go to JB.

It has been a really long time since we last took bus or have a long walk together. Sweet! Haha! Anywa, I tell you the pple boarding the bus to cross the causeway is scary. I never see so much banging and rushing! I felt like I was boarding a bus in india (u noe like those u see in movies and drama)

We headed down to city square to do some shopping. After shopping, which was like nearly to 9, we then went to some back alley where they had stalls and stalls of food!! BC wanted to bring me to eat some yummy sting ray he had with his fwens previously. I really enjoyed the dinner! Never had such yummy stingray before! the chilli is good! THe char kuay teow was good too BUT really OILY!!!! Eating at the back alley is really hot but its worth it.

After dinner, it was time to squeeze in the customs and back to singapore. I think both of us are too used to the comfort of having a vehicle cause by the time we reached our van, our legs felt like they were breaking already!! We have never been so thankful to sit back into the van!

I guess there will be a possibility that we will go back there if we ran out of things to do again.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The back alley from where I sat. There are like 2 sections of the back alley: 1 stretch of malay stalls and 1 stretch of chinese stalls. From the looks of the customers of my pic, we were at the chinese stall stretch.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My super oily char kuay teow! It smelt really good when we walked past and so I jus gotta tried it! Yumz!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There.. You can see BC attacking his kway teow already! we were really hungry from all the shopping! The coconut juice aint chilled, we got to add out own ice in it. It was really warm and the coconut juice did not help at all.

TOok a really cute photo of BC but he refused to let me put it in my blog. Haha!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The sting ray~ Waited quite long for it but the wait was totally worth it! The fish was really fresh! and the chilli compliments it very well!

No comments: