Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Sotong Mian

On certain days of my working week, I will work in somewhere faraway in the west.. up in a certain hill. On my lucky days, I am spared from climbing up the hill with the help of a few saviours. Some days, I jus got to bear with the blisters on my feet and climb the steep slope up and down a stopid hill so as to just to get into a stopid room in a stopid building so as to start working.

Suffering...

Going home is just as bad. I am entirely grateful when there is someone who offer us to hitch a ride in their car to the busstop where civilisation is. I always see a halo on the driver's head whenever they stop their car and ask "You gals need a lift to the busstop?"

TOking about that awful workplace jus reminded me of the blister i just gotten back on tuesday. Sheesh!

This workplace is not just inaccessible but also the food they have here is simply awful. The food in the canteen isnt very appealing but to fill our stomach, anything goes. Sometimes we will walk a longer distance to airconditioned place which serve saner food but really oily and unhealthy. Its no wonder I have a colleague there who always end up with contispation problem. Keke! Yeap.. no fruit stall either. I hear that there is a place that sells nicer food further up hill.. but Noo.. I have enuff of climbing. Sometimes when we are more fwee, our nice colleagues will drive us out for lunch.

Ohh.. anyway, the purpose of my post is to show a really pretty pic my colleague, ka-te (as in short in hokkein - my evil nick to her) drew. 1 colleague, XW asked me during lunch why I have not update my blog for such a long time. Then I told her cause I have nothing special to write about. Then she told me, there... you shld take a pic of yr food now and write in yr blog. "This is what I had for lunch today, sotong mian" Geez. I was like I cant bring in camera phone here. Cannot take pic. Then we decided to ask Ka-Te to draw for us later in the nite.

N this is what she drew in the msn...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So pretty right? Jus by using mouse! She is really good in drawing. It was so pretty I told her i gonna put it in my food blog and it looks so much more yummier than the one i had for lunch. There is sotong, prawns and veggie in her pic!!

We all think she should not be in this line manz. She have drew many many other pretty stuffs before! SO talented. Next time I will steal more of her pic and put in my blog!

No comments: