Thursday, June 28, 2007

Farewell my friends!!

Yes. Today is the official day of my freedom! I had imagined to be a action-packed day but I guess I have overestimated myself. Haha!

I should be absolutely delighted now but I am having some kind of unexplainable mix feelings! Haha! It is almost lunch time and there's no one to have lunch with me. I miss my colleagues suddenly! haha! I sure hope they miss me too.

Did a little baking few days back to prepare cookies to give my colleagues as farewell gifts. It has been ages since I last did baking. I was kinda loss when I first started. Haha! O well! Loads of time for me to do baking now! Must take the opportunity to learn how to cook too! wee!!

To ensure I have enuff cookies to distribute, I did the baking on 2 seperate days. On Monday night, I baked coconut crunch! On Tuesday night, I made burnt butter cookie! But I think the tuesday night batch not so yummy, think I was tired. I noe the monday's batch was good since my dad keep wanting to steal it!

Mandy 002
Coconut crunch in the oven. (expanded so big - forgot it will)

Mandy 003
The monsterous looking end product! Individual cookies had not enuff space to expand so they kinda "eat" into each other spaces. They ended up looking more square than round. Haha!

Mandy 005
My burnt butter cookie looking so pretty before baking.

Mandy 006
The just as pretty end product. Only bad thing is it was not as yummy as i wanted it to be. Boo hoo.

Mandy 007
I packed 2 cookies of each type with baking paper (like the way they do in cedele... hehe). It is simple and look pretty enuff to be presented as gifts! But, i remember that our office is plagued with cockroaches and I din wan the biscuits to end up soft. So I put the packed cookies in ziplock. Abit ugly but serves its purpose well.

Mandy 010
My cookies all packed and ready to be distributed!

People I will miss greatly!


Farewell 2
Take care pple! Love u!

No comments: