Friday, June 29, 2007

Manna Korean Restaurent (@ Telok Ayer)

Been waiting for these photos for ages so that I can post about this restaurent. The wait was so long that I dun think I can remember much on the taste of the food already. Haha!

Anyway, we decided to check out this korean restaurent out for mel's bdae because we wanted to have something different for a change. Korean is not bad too. heez! Actually, I do not know much about korean cuisine except for their BBQ and ginseng chicken.

We had a variety of dishes like korean pancakes, ginseng chicken and of course bibimbap. For the bbq, we had pork belly, beef and ox tongue. Of course, not to forget the many many side dishes as always! Haha! The kimchi side dish was a hot favourite! wiped out fast. The rest were eaten more for experience sake. Ha!

Overall, it was quite yummy. We did not eat thebbqed meat with the lettuce like the way koreans did for we thot it tasted kinda bitter. Think most of us preferred to eat our meat directly than cover up the taste with an overwhelm of veggie. So not our culture. hehe!

It's worth a visit if you wanna try some authentic korean. However, the korean bbq reminded me of the great japanese BBQ @Aburiya! I think my frn yx love it there too! When can i go back there again?!! Damnz! no exp food currenly for jobless me! Boo hoo! Anyone wanna treat?!! heez!

The pics are kinda blurred cause my hand isnt steady enuff.

IMG_0367
The not-bad pancake. Dun ask me whats itside. Cant rem! Haha! guess it was good but not yummy enuff to be remembered?

IMG_0366
The side dishes!

IMG_0372
Bibimbap

3
Pork belly!!! Nice!!! Crispy n yumz!

IMG_0371
The tasty beef!

N hungry us forgot to take the ginseng chicken and also the ox tongue. Haha! geez!

No comments: