Monday, December 08, 2008

Saybons - French Food Factory

I tabaoed this when I was at Plaza Singapore like a couple of months back. It seems to be a great hit with youngsters as I seen quite a few youngsters standing round the shop sipping their soup like a cup of starbucks coffee on-the-go.

I have read about this place previously on the newspaper about its soups. Being a 'The Soup Spoon' addict, I have been eagered to try this place out but as usual, too lazy (and "busy") to drag myself them. Things are different if there's tranport readily available for me. Ha!

I ordered their set. Seafood bisque and sun-dried tomatoes ciabatta. Their soup isnt chunky like that of Soup Spoon so its nice for a light snack. Naturally, the price is much cheaper too. I dun rem their soup's exact taste but I rem I quite enjoyed it. Will like to try their mushroom soup 1 day.

IMG_1353

IMG_1355

1 comment:

Catherine said...

You should try the French onion soup. Delicious :)

Cathy
French online