Sunday, August 27, 2006

Azabu sabo

Life has been really busy and complicated, thus has not been updating my food blog for a long time. N I needed a bluetooth adapter in order to upload my pics from my hp to my lappie. Yeap, I got it finally. Thanks BC for it.

Heard the ice cream from this place is really nice. Was super eager to try it out.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My first time was when i bugged BC to bring me all the way to Marina Square just to have a little after dinner dessert. But we were too late, the restaurant closes at 9.30pm. We ended up buying the ice cream from the counter. I wanted green tea red bean but it was sold out!! I had green tea and Black sesame icecream. BC had Lychee sorbet and Durian icecream. Mine were yummy but the 2 flavours were too strong together, I got sick after a while. BC's lychee was light and refreshing. The durian was yummy too. Like my frn mei said, surprisely that japan has no durians and its durian ice cream is surprisingly yummy!

The second time I went there with TH jie and Little Natalie on my off day! I finally get to eat it in the restaurant! I already knew wat I wanted to order! haha! The place was empty on a friday afternoon! Shiok! Only tai tais can enjoy such peace n quiet, shopping and having tea in the afternoon manz. I only get to do it once in a while. SHitty!

Anyway even after our very full meal, we ordered like 3 icecream among the both of us! Yummy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Green Tea Syrup with Red Bean on shaven ice + Softserve icecream.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
SOrry about the photosize. Still figuring out my handphone. GOlden dust something on shaven ice + Softserve icecream.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My favourite! Green tea ice cream + red bean + dumpling. It was so yummy that when i was almost done with it that i rem to take pics.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Little Natalie enjoying the Ocha.

The last(third) time I went there was when my frn Jane came back from Indonesia! We had a rather good dinner at Dian Xiao Er. The only dishes I liked from there was the herbal duck and the mongolian spare ribs. The hashima was super bitter! bleahz!
Anyway, we were so full from our dinner that we jus ordered a double scoop to share among the 3 of us! Got green tea red bean flavour! Haha! I made sure mei let me ordered that cause she wasnt exactly a fan of green tea! But she got her milk tea flavour to makes up for it! Poor Jane din get a choice! haha! ANyway, both flavours were great! Even mei sae that the green tea red bean was nice too! haha!

Food is most yummy when with company right? Although i quite frequent Marina Square on my own, i will not have the ice cream on my own. Like so loser. Haha! TOo bad i cant "tabao" it home.

Saw a show recently. It saes eating is like drinking. Enjoying food does not depend on the taste alone but also depends on the company, the ambience and something else. Cant rem. Haha!

No comments: