Sunday, October 22, 2006

CupCakes!

Been wanting to bake cupcakes for a long time. On last sunday, wanted to do somethng meaningful for myself. So after dinner, I went ahead to bake some cupcakes.

It is a rather warm hazy nite today! Getting sniffy! So this is gonna be a simple and direct post. Haha! We shall let the photos do the toking....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Finally!! I GOT A MIXER!! Courtesy of my auntie! Hehe! She had an extra NEW one and gave it to my mama because she knows I liked baking! Weee! my own personal mixer! No more aching arms!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The ingredients. More or less like sponge cake ingredients.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tadah! My mixer is all ready to go!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My mixer's first mix. Din handle it really well. My mix turn out so watery.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My cupcake mix!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cupcake cups on my cupcake tray! haha! See our disorganised I am. Tray and Cookbook both on the stove! Mum keep complaining that I may just set her cookbook in flames!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
All ready to go into the oven!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The top of the cupcakes Cracked!! :'(! Too dry! So sad!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My humble product!!

It was kinda dry but not bad! I think i have to try a few more times to master a real cupcake! I love the ones my nanny made for me when I was young. So soft.. so fluffy.. so yummy. and it was done using those mini cupcakes cup and toasters! loved them! Maybe its time to call her for the recipe!

No comments: