Sunday, April 01, 2007

My absolutely sweet birthday pressie!

Received an absolutely sweet pressie on Thursday from BC's colleague, cynthia! It is a tissue packet holder!! Whats so special about a tissue packet holder? Well... its because its a cross-stitched hand made tissue packet holder!!

Honestly, throughout my 25 years of life, i doubt I have ever completed any cross-stitch of any type. Perhaps only that small christmas tree round wooded frame when I was still in primary sch. I never had that patience. Morever, I am a real untidy person. Its either my stiching looks really messy or the cloth is already dirtied by me before I am even haf way through it. I am such a useless lazy bum! haha!

Was really surprised when she handed me the gift. When she mentioned she had a pressie for me, I thot it was just a normal pressie. But when I saw the cross-stiched tissue packet holder, I was like "wow". A gift that required loads of time, effort and patience. She mentioned that she has been sewing everyday since 1 month back and that she was unable to hand it to me before my birthday because she was too caught up with work during that time. So touched!! Haha!

So sweet of her to do such a sweet thing for me when I only got to know her recently.
Thank you so much Onion Head 2!
Appreciate the gift loads!
Now I must learn how to take good care of it and not dirtee it. O no! Wat a hard task for some1 like me!

IMG_6936
O so adorable, dun you think?

IMG_6937
The back! Or perhaps the front? *confused* its the place where you get the tissue from! Haha!

No comments: