Sunday, April 01, 2007

Quarter of a Century celebration.

Yes! I am 25 this year! Officially a quarter of a century old! O geez! Sounds really old! Dammit! However, sad (or perhaps happy) that i still feel and act like a young gal! haha! N i sure do hope that I look younger than my age too! keke!

Celebrated my special day with my closest frens and BC. We are all turning 25 this year but I am the first. How sad to be the oldest of the lot. Haha!

Thanks yx for helping to organise the celebration for me. She started making arrangments 2 weeks before my special day. She suggested timbre near substation cause I wanted some place new and her sister had recommended that the food was pretty nice and the price was reasonable.

Timbre has this like open air concept. Which means to expect fallen leaves, heat and mosquitoes. Haha! its is also pretty hard to locate(when driving) as it pretty deep in from the main road. N there was to be a live band at that starts at 10pm which will make the place nice to dine and lay back after dinner.

However, the group of us were pretty eager to get out of the place once we completed our dinner and cake. It was because we were feeling a warm and itchy. Hehe. we are getting spoilt

We decided to head down to Meritus Mandarin's Observatory Lounge instead to sit down and have some drinks. It was a good decision as it started to rain when we were on the way to the hotel!

We had a good chat at the lounge. 1 of our fwen is getting married and was discussing with us her wedding plans. It will be like the first wedding in our group so we were all pretty excited of the chance of being "jie meis" and of cos, we are really happy for her.

After the Lounge, a few of us sand KTV till 3 am. How tiring. Haha! But I had great fun singing that nite!

Overall, it was a simple celebration. But I am really glad I got to spend it with my fwens. So sad 2 of our fwens could not make it for the celebration.

IMG_6907 IMG_6912
Pizza & My steak. The steak was not much "WOW" but the mushroom on it was FANTASTIC!!! Mmmm!!! Too busy eating to take pic of what others had ordered.

IMG_6913
My cakie!!! More n More candles on my cake!

IMG_6922
Me and my gorgeous pressie!!

IMG_6929
One group pic! So many pple celebrate my special day with me! How nice! :) Loads of thanks and appreciation!

IMG_6930
Gals & me @ Observatory Lounge

IMG_7009
A close-up on my birthday pressie! Thank u gals! Love it!

No comments: