Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hansang Korean restaurant @ Square 2

Went to Hansang Korean restaurant to celebrate my sis' bdae back in August. My mum was in the mood for korean food so we decided to try out the korean restaurant which we always passed by at square 2.

IMG_2554

IMG_2558
humble starters.. din like the beans.

IMG_2559
Korean pancake was never my thing.. so this one did nothing for me also. :)

IMG_2566
Side dishes..

IMG_2572
The brinjal side dish which everyone loved.. dun love brinjal.. so din try..

We ordered a few items for korean BBQ.

IMG_2561
Fatty Pork Belly!

IMG_2565
Mushrooms & Pork Belly!!

IMG_2568
Love the fragrant the mushrooms gave!

IMG_2564
Beef! (Cant rem what marinate)

IMG_2570

IMG_2575
Another Beef.. cant rem either

IMG_2583
BBQ meat cant go wrong as long as the meat is fresh and the meat is well-marinated. However, its more of if the price is reasonable that makes the meal worth it. As mentioned before, buying good quality fresh meat and lightly marinate with pepper and salt over the pan makes a beautiful meal too~ A friend taught me that. Totally enjoyed the meal i had over her stove except the heat in her kitchen was unbearable!!

IMG_2586
Korean kimchi hot pot!! Love this to bits!!! Wanted to try something like this ever since i read a gal's blog where she raved about the hotpot she has at "Your Woul"(haven got a chance to try). This hot pot (not sure if is similar) is yummy too!! Got ramen.. got rice cake.. kimchi.. toufu and hotdog!!! MMm!! Love the rice cake!



IMG_2587
Ordered a saba fish rice set for my daddy who is not a fan of korean food. My mama loves the saba fish! Sweet meat!

IMG_2592
Wat they love most was the sweet potato rice! Very fragrant! Soft and fluffy!!

IMG_2593
Nothing like a cup of tea to wash down the oil..

IMG_2598
The cake from choc-a-bloc which I got for my sister! Looks a bit smashed because of my daddy!

IMG_2606
The cake was very moist but it din get my thumbs up. Somehow I still prefer awfully choc although it has disappointed me during the last few times.

No comments: