Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Jellyhearts - I heart it!

Made jellyhearts again! Was so tempted after seeing pics of yx' jellyhearts! N i had promised TH jie that I will make some for her. It was quite funny for when I was about to head to her house to deliver jellyhearts. She smsed me when can i make jellyhearts in little cups for her. I guess she got tempted after seeing yx's pic too.

Some pics to share:

IMG_7837
Mum taught me an easier to cut hearts out of strawberries. She said the strawberries i displayed previously was really ugly. However, i still did not managed to cut it out as nice as hers. Hers really looked like a heart.

IMG_7848
Looking so pretty and yummy in the little containers.

IMG_7851
My own personal container to pig out! bigger container for me!!

I am glad THjie was surprised and love the jellyhearts. zi & wing came over n visit me today and i offered them jellyhearts. They kinda enjoyed it too. :)

No comments: