Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Oat & Raisin cookies!

I decided to go for healthier cookies and looked for oat & raisin cookies recipe. N who has the best oats?? Quaker oats. Actually, this is only the brand of oats i ate since young. haha!

http://www.quakeroats.com/qfb_Recipes/recipe.cfm?recipeid=454

ANyway, felt really low morale at home today. It was one of those days when you dunno what to do with your life and where u r heading to. I was hoping will cheer me up. I did it in a slow and relaxed mode.

Had more fun taking pics of it hees.

IMG_7852
Some random pic before starting. The apple was taken to remind me to have my "apple a day". Lame.

IMG_7859
Sugar!

IMG_7863
My wonder mama! Who have almst everything in her fridge and so organised!! Mummy is wonderful!

IMG_7866
Flour and spices!!

IMG_7869
Creamed mixture

IMG_7870
Adding the combined flour.

IMG_7872
Oats!!

IMG_7875
Raisins!!!

IMG_7877
into the oven we go!

IMG_7880
Cookie cookie!!

IMG_7882
Into mandy's mouth i go!!

No comments: