Saturday, January 28, 2006

Christmas Decorations~

Since i posted pics of chinese new year decorations, i decided to post some photos i took of christmas decorations.

Actually every year, we decorate the place more or less the same, only change a little details here n there. As usual, dad did most of the work! Previous years, the tree is my responsibilty. But this year, its all left to dad since i have no free time coz of work! :(! I love putting up the tree and decorating it with lights and ornaments! This year, i put up the tree only and the rest was left to dad! keke! Mum sae we ought to get a smaller tree next year! I dun wanna! I have a tall tree since young! Keep it that way!

Image hosting by Photobucket
The view frm my kitchen! So nice hor. Romantic ambience!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Welcoming pple to my hse...

Image hosting by Photobucket
A closer view....

Image hosting by Photobucket
Love the ribbons on the gate... see the little bells? (shh... in chinese new year, the ribbons are still there but we remove the bells! keke)

Image hosting by Photobucket
At my main door...

Tats' abt it! Sorry abt the poorly taken pics! keke! still a budding photographer!
Another non-foodie post! oppz!

No comments: