Saturday, January 28, 2006

Reunion Dinner.

Had a mini reunion dinner at home today (Chinese new year's eve). Its jus dad,mum, sis, me and 1 of my uncle. This year seem a bit quiet since granpa have left us, the rest of my dad's bros went to the wife's side to accompany the elderly. But we had a huge reunion dinner last week already. The whole load of us! 30 pple at Orchid Country Club. Dinner was good! Had a fun time crapping with my cousins.

Took a few pics of my hse decorations in welcome of the new year. Show off my dad's hardwork! My dad is really good when it comes to decorating for the festivals! Its really bring out the atmosphere of the festive season!

Image hosting by Photobucket
It isnt new year without the goodies!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Haha.. Think my dad mix up the japanese dolls as China dolls. But they fit as well dun they?

Image hosting by Photobucket
Me attempting an artistic shot of the pussywillows.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Some decorations hanging at the gate. Dad even hang out lanterns outside the house! So u can feel the chinese new year mood once u step on my storey.

Image hosting by Photobucket
"FU DAO LE"!!!

Now for the food... keke! My reunion dinner!! SInce much lesser pple this year, so the lesser variety too. :(

Image hosting by Photobucket
Kindly contributed by my neighbour... Abalone Yu SHeng!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Next! Abalone! with lime juice and chilli strips! the can of abanlone kindly sponsered by my sis' bf!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Breaded Prawns! SPonsered by my bf's mama! Its from the same supplier of sushi Tei!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Curry CHicken! I m a curry freak! Taken directly frm the pot! Because every1 was too hungry to eat so i never manage to take pic of all the food at the table.

My favourite dish of New year! Salted Veg Duck Soup! Only get to eat it once a year!!
Sorry this pic look kinda disgusting coz we eaten like haf of it!
Image hosting by Photobucket

COllect loads of angbaos my fwens!~ Happy new year!!! Think its gonna b a dull new year for me! But i m still a happy kid! :) Because i can spend more time resting and have fun than visiting!
Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: