Tuesday, December 18, 2007

BACK!

yeah! I am finally back! Wasnt really gone. Too poor to pay my bill so internet connection got cut off so unable to update my blog. Even now, I am using my office connection to post this entry. Anyone wanna pay my bills for me? hehe! Kiddings! But my internet connection is really down. Pissed off. But yet, too busy to go call n bug starhub to fix it for me.

I have so many things that I wanna post! But most my photos are not uploaded yet. I will try to see if I can post some entries today. Having UAT (User Acceptance Testing)! so I am like kinda free but not very free (waiting for users to report defects but praying there isnt any).

The holiday season is approaching!! really soon! have you bought your presents yet?? gonna have loads of parties?? I just had an early christmas party with my fwens last weekend. Will post abt it once i get the photos up!

Shall end the post with a pic of my huge oatmeal raisin cookie. Had a craving of cookies after eating loads of subway cookies. It has been an extremely long time since i last baked. I did alot of mistakes (long story). Thank goodness the cookie still turn out fine in the end. I made them huge like those of subways. Love the size! Feel like i was making them for cookie monster!

Gave them to some of my colleagues. They kinda like it except they felt it was a bit sweet. My mum's colleagues love them though.

IMG_8987

No comments: