Monday, December 31, 2007

Little Nat's bdae

Was requested to help take pics for little nat's bdae. Her mother borrowed an SLR from her friend for me to use! My first time using the SLR!! I tried quite a few shot to realise I am fumbling with it. The shots did not turn out pretty. I end up asking the SLR owner to help take pics of the birthday instead. Dun wan to ruin little nat's bdae with my awful shots! Useless me! Used my own camera to snap random shops ard instead.

Enjoy the pics of her fairy themed birthday! Her mama even hired a body art painter! Lucky kids! I wanna be a kid again!!! *pouts*

Shot with SLR:
Natalie Birthdat 010
haha! my little cheeky fairy nat! this is what i call a bad picture! haha!

Natalie Birthdat 041
And every little kid gets to go home with a set of wings and wand!!! such a sight! all the little fairies running ard!! (shh!! i got my own set too... i requested after the party! HAHA!)

Shot with my own cam: (after using SLR, i realise how slow my camera is to capture the human expression)
IMG_9133
The food

IMG_9141
Cute sandwiches for the kids!

IMG_9139
"Wand" fruits!!

IMG_9148
Little birthday wishes from nat's friends. Wand and hairband belongs to cute nat. Our little fairy abandoned her gear! Haha!

IMG_9152

IMG_9151
her fairy-heartshaped- train- grapes- strawberry cake. I always imagine it as a messy disastrous cake everytime little nat describes to me what her dream cake is. I am glad the baker is much more imaginative and creative than i am! haha! Little cupcakes were made by her friend's mum!

Hmm... wanted to show more pics of the little kids and their beautiful body art but i reckon better nt. Wait the kid's parents come and sue me for putting their kids pics online!
Sorry!

I really really wan a SLR!!!! but i think i need to learn more abt it first! the lenses and how to use it....also.. the $$!!!!! ANyone wanna sponser?!!!

No comments: