Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Black Angus!!

It is our special day today! So we decided to go somewhere special to celebrate! We chose Black Angus because one of my colleague told me the steak there was good! BC wanted Hog's breath at first. I heard the steak there was good too but since I've went there before(had sandwich last time round), we decided to go give Black Angus ago.

My fwen told me must try the fillet mignon as it is the most tender part of the cow. Haha! I then told BC that that is a must order. So he had the fillet mignon while I decided to try out the Prime Rib. We decided to be a little greedy and order the Prime Rib Combo with prawns since we are sharing.


IMG_7180 IMG_7183
Entertaining myself as usual. :)

IMG_7184

IMG_7186

Our steak soup and bread! Love the bread and the cream cheese! BC absolutely love the steak soup! I thot it was a bit salty. Its nice and chucky! reminds me of my mum's stew. Interestingly, there are barley in the soup!

Was trying to achieve artistic food shots at the same time! which is nicer? the first or the second?


IMG_7187
BC's 8oz fillet mignon! BC claims he takes nice food artistic shot too! Let's comapre with mine later! His fillet mignon was really tender! yummy!!

IMG_7189
My Prime rib + Prawns combo! Love the taste of my beef. tender too. However, it gets a bit tough when it got cold. I was too busy with the prawns and pinching BC's food that I neglected my steak. The prawns aint good! Bleahz! n the butter oil thing in the middle totally spoilt it for me! YUCKS!

IMG_7192
A pic to remember our night! Wanted to take one in the restaurent but too paiseh. Haha! Quite funny memories when trying to take this pic!

Think I would have enjoyed my dinner more if I did not had such a tiring day at work. Plus my awful late lunch plus gastric in the day didnt make me at the best condition to pig out. Will wish to try out the potato skins if we do go back there again cause my colleague saes its nice!

No comments: