Thursday, May 31, 2007

Don Pie!

Passed by Don's pie shop recently. Mum decided to finally try out a couple of his pies! We bought a quarter of his chicken pie and a small sheperd's pie.

IMG_7220
Chicken pie! Those who have tried DOn's pie already know that his chicken pie is yummy! Its like mashed potatos and carrots with pieces of chicken and egghalfs in them. The pastry is nice and flakey and not so oily. However, my mum finds it too peppery for her taste.

IMG_7221
Sheperd's pie! This was a disappointment to me! Cause for me when I think of sheperd's pie I will think of comparing to that of my mums. Nice minced beef in thick gravy with smooth mashed potato. It turned out to be chicken inside! Haiz! :(! Such sadness for beef lover. N also, its too too peppery that i could not taste much.

It makes me crave for my mum's sheperd's pie! Boo hoo hoo!!

No comments: