Thursday, May 31, 2007

China Teahouse

China Teahouse (under 'Tung luk') is a place where my family frequents often whenever we have cravings for dim sum or during one of those special Sunday where we wanna eat at somewhere more comfy.

Actually its like the only dim sum place we keep going to. We attempted red star but guess mum and I are too fussy for that place. Really like to try out Wah Lok and Hua Ting for I heard their dim sum is really good! Oh well, somehow we either feel abit broke or by the time comes, we dun feel like going there. haha! Must definitely aim to try it out!

Anyway, went there recently, snapped a few pics and decided to blog it. Its really quite a comfy restaurent for dim sum. Its not rowdy like those old restaurent but yet, you still get those ladies to pushcart the different dim sums to your seats like those old times. I like the fact that you can order for a fresh hot dish if you dun wan it from the cart. I guess we love it much for the comfort.

Sometimes the food dun seem to be consistently nice but overall, its worth going back. My favourite is the mango prawn!! Mmm!! I love the water chestnut cake (ma ti gao!) and egg tarts! The normal dim sum are generally nice. The fried stuffs are really good too like the silver fish, baby squids but fried stuffs make u feel full fast and u feel sick after too much.

Nice place for family gatherings. Big-eaters should try out the hightea buffet they have. (never tried it yet).

IMG_7207

IMG_7210
Redbean pancake! I like! :)

No comments: