Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Nestle Toll House!

Saw a packet of chocolate chips that day and could not resist and decided to make my own Nestle TollHouse chocolate chips cookie!!!

I followed the recipe that was given at the back of the chocolate chips packet.

Picture 007
All the required ingredients! Except that I did not have nuts! I should have bought nuts! I love nuts in cookies!!

Picture 009
The creaming process - butter, brown sugar, white sugar, vanilla essence

Picture 010
Added the egg into the creamed mixture

Picture 011
Added the sifted flour, salt & baking soda.

Picture 012
In goes the yummy yummy chocolate chips!!

Picture 013
Mixing in the chocolate chips!!

Picture 015
Rounded teaspoons of the dough on the baking sheet!

Picture 016
The end product!!
Think its a bit small isnt it?? Nestle toll house cookies are usually big soft cookieS!!

I kinda overdid the second batch. It sure did not taste as nice for it seems a bit too crispy and dry. It tasted nicer when its a bit soft.

Think next time i will pull rounded tablespoons of dough to bake instead.

Taste wise, i love the chocolate chips! haha! I love freshly ate cookies and ate 4 at a go! I usually stop myself from eating more than one for I dun wanna gain too much weight! yumz yumz!!

No comments: