Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Vanilla cupcake!!

Been wanting to make those smallie cupcakes that my nanny used to make for me! but i cant find the recipe anywhere! I remember how small, yummy and moist it was! Maybe i shld call her up if she remembers it.

Found this golden vanilla cupcake recipe online and decided to make them instead.
http://www.thecupcake.com/2007/06/golden-vanilla-cupcakes/

IMG_7618
Sifting the flour, baking powder and salt!

IMG_7620
The eggs and the sugar!

IMG_7621
Was using the mixer to blend the butter & sugar! Its really fast and convenient but after that i decided to use my own whisk to mix in the egg and vanilla essence.

IMG_7623
The completed mixture!!!

IMG_7624
Pretty little strawberry cups i bought at Phoon Huat earlier that afternoon!!

IMG_7626
The mixture in the pretty strawberry cups all ready to go into the oven!!!

IMG_7632
My completed cupcakes!!! Pretty?!!

Think the mixer did not do a good job. The sugar din seem to be completely melted. Taste not bad! Jus a bit dry i feel! Dunno why my cakes always end up a bit dry. keke! Need lotsa lotsa improvement!!

No comments: