Monday, November 12, 2007

Food & Travel Magazine

IMG_8891

I love this magazine that my mum reads frequently. I picked it up 1 day from her "library" when i ran out of things to read and got hooked. Its a fantastic magazine for travelling & food lovers.

I like a section of the magazine that teachs us the little knowledge of food(s.a 'type of mustards and it uses' or ' the different kind of herbs') which we can only learn when we chance upon or really into food.

They have tons of recipes and also different travel features each week. The magazine also recommends restaurents. A good leisure informative read!

Only thing, a bit too pricey for me. $4 for a thin book. But the good thing abt this thin book is jampacked with good articles instead of a load of trash and adverts like some other magazines. Despite that, i am still those kind of person who is stingy to fork out $4 for such a thin book. Good thing 4 me, i can jus find it on my mum's desk everytime the monthly issue is out! haha! Free Loader!:p

No comments: