Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Sandwich Shop

My family has been on a sandwich craze ever since my sister bought a sandwich back from this place.

http://www.thesandwichshop.com.sg/

DSC01235


Yumz yumz! I really love a good sandwich! It really lifts up your mood when u get to eat something really delicious.

I have been packing food for lunch these days as I have been really busy rushing to meet my deadline. Was in a mood for a really good sandwich to perk my mood up. Made my dad to make a quick stop @ Robinson Centre in the early morning for me to pick up a sandwich. Stopid Sandwich shop only located in the CBD area. So inaccessible for me. My mum was really happy when I grabbed one for her too. She kept "wooing" with excitement over her sandwich. HAha! My mother is as greedy as me! She absolutely adores sandwich!

The sandwich really made my day! I had the BLT! I was so happy and could not stop smiling during lunch, although i was all alone in the office and stressed up. Food is the one of the sure way to lift up my mood.

DSC01233

But I noe that not many aint willing to spend much on a sandwich. 1 of my colleague was amazed that I am willing to spend $6.50 for a sandwich. But to me, it was totally worth it cause the ingredients were fresh, the taste was heavenly and its rather huge means u can eat it for 2 meals or share it with some1 else.

No comments: