Sunday, November 04, 2007

Pearl River Palace @ Suntec.

Yes.. Late night blogging jus indicates a sleepless night doesnt it? hees.

Went to Pearl River Palace yesterday for a farewell dinner for an ex-colleague. My dad wonders why I have to farewell to an ex-colleague for it makes no sense! Well.. its a farewell dinner for the rest but for me, its an excuse for a gathering to meet all those pple I miss so much!

I bet most pple noe about the existence of this restaurent for u prob see it like me, when we cross the overhead bridge from citylink to get to suntec.

The restaurent serves an all-you-can-eat ala-carte buffet. Its nice to have chinese food for a change. It kinda reminds me of the Tung Lok restaurent at Hotel Paramount which i kinda like. We went there for a couple of farewells too! haha! Loads of farewell we seem to had eh. Haha!

Everyone gets a 1 time serving of 'Buddha jump over the wall', Peking Duck and 100gm of fresh live prawns. The rest of the items in the menu, you can have limitless servings. I like the fact you can control the amount of serving of each item. They also have desserts! The desserts were served in normal buffet style. However, to be honest, I still prefer the wide selection of dessert available over at the restaurent at Paramount.

Took some pics to share...

IMG_8848
'Buddha jump over the wall'. Not a big fan for this. So cant comment whether its good anot. Basically, jus drink it because of all the good stuffs used to make it. heez!

IMG_8849
Our completely filled table! N there were more to come. (I love wasabi mayo fried prawn!!)

IMG_8850
Some gigantic oyster the waitress persuaded us to order. Not in the buffet menu! 1 word! Garlicky!

IMG_8853
Crab Beehoon! Awesome beehoon!! Really!

IMG_8854
1 of the last few dishes! Some pumkin thing. I hated it cause I dun like pumkin! haha! But it makes a pretty picture!

IMG_8855
Dessert! :)! Mango pudding. Red Bean kueh, Mango juice with pomelo. Black Sesame paste. I like the mango pudding! the rest were so-so.

IMG_8852
Everybody! Miss them!

No comments: