Sunday, November 18, 2007

Pasar Malam's Delight.

There is a Pasar Malam @ Bedok Interchange currently! There is something about Pasar Malam which we can never get enough of. The cheap comfort food is something most of us like.

I noe of 2 fwens who especially loves the fish keropok sold in Pasar Malam stalls. I cant remember the exact name of what it is called. Its really wierd that we can only find those in Pasar Malam or those street food stalls in Malaysia. Whenever either of them found out where there is pasar malam, they will always msg and inform the other. Funny kids.

I aint crazy into those fish keropok as them but there are still more other food which you just simply relate to Pasar Malam. I used to love Taiwan sausage and tea eggs. However, these days i dun go for them cause u can get good taiwan sausages from supermarkets and great tea eggs from Eu Yan Sang. Ever since i bought a tea egg that looks like "tie dan" from pasar malam, i stop buying. Should really try the tea egg from Eu Yan Sang. The smell is heavenly, the taste is fantastic, there's hygiene and quality control plus its the same price!!

I also love tutu-kueh!! So hard to find them these days!!

They have really new things in pasar malam these days like the japanese balls, japanese pancakes and also kebabs! I adore kebabs!!!

IMG_8939
This is the kebab i bought from the bedok's pasar malam! Its really good! but kinda pricey! $4! Haha! N to keep my mum from eating it, I told her what I saw when I was queuing for it! The man who was preparing the kebab kept wiping the sweat with a towel. The guy heating up the "bread" , also collects moneyn with the same hands. Hehe! These things always disgust her! I dun mind! Its yummy!

IMG_8933
N putu piring!!! Not as good as the one I had at Jurong East pasar malam previously. It is similar to tutu-kueh except that its filling is gula melaka!! Suddenly i remember that there is something else that i miss!! PUTU MAYAM!!! I wonder where can u get those these days manz!!

Kinda missing the kebab now. Think maybe grab myself one tomolo or real soon cause we dunno when will it be back again. Hees!

SO......What's your favourite Pasar Malam's delight?

No comments: