Sunday, November 04, 2007

My Saturday (with sheperd's pie & Ngoh Hiang)

So fast. The most loved day of the week has past! It's a lazy day for me today! Decided to bum around and not do anything at all. So went to hang out at my friend's place.

Got a craving for sheperd's pie and suggested to my fwen that we shld make them! As usual, I have to do the potatos layer and my fwen will do the meat layer.

IMG_8857
The chef took a pic of his nicely chopped ingredients.

IMG_8859
Mushrooms... gorgeous mushrooms...

IMG_88763
N finally, the great chef's master piece.

IMG_8862
N time for mine.. :)

Unfortunately, me forgot to take the combined FINAL master piece. But u guys shld noe by now how my sheperd's pie look. Both of us felt that something was missing from out sheperd's pie. I noe I did a bad job with the potatos today. Sad!

On the bright side, my fwen's parents decided to make ngoh hiang! I got 'kou fu'!! N i took some really really pics which i like to share (show off... HAHAHA!) Best part? I got to bring some home! hehe!

IMG_8866
a close up on the ngoh hiang filing!

IMG_8879
My fwen wrapped these. such equal sizes. His perfect quick skills makes me feel ashamed! boo hoo!

IMG_8880
Deep fried!!

IMG_8883
Dun you wish to take a bite too? Doesnt my pic whet up your appetite?! hehe! I love my camera!
Feel like taking up food photography manz!!

Anyway, there goes my sat..... a resting and pigging out session... another week ahead!

No comments: